Pin it

Monday, December 12, 2011

Hellhounds on my trail?

I was feeling pretty darn grateful yesterday. My boss gave me the option of switching my days around so I could take Monday off instead of Friday (and I needed it after my 'sump pump weekend' - see previous post). I was able to go for a nice long walk on the trail with Kayla & Chance and we all enjoyed it. 
Nahhhh...just my faithful companions on the local Perkiomen! 
Kayla was atypically a good photo model - probably because she was well exercised! Chance was way too distracted by everything to give me a good pose...

I'm a proud supporter of the rails to trails program!

The mighty Perkiomen Creek!

I forget this is practically in my backyard. Most of the time I feel like the world is going to Hell in a Bucket so when I get an opportunity to pause and take a look around, I'm always pleasantly surprised at the beauty that is right there in front of me. 


A small tributary

Recording it here helps me remember it and not get dragged back into the normal day-to-day doldrums. I hope you're seein' it too!


No comments: